Knuckleball HQ Community What's your speed?
Markwort Speed Sensor Baseball
JUGS Cordless Radar Gun
Sport Sensors Glove Radar
Sports Sensors Bat Swing Speed Radar

Knuckleballer Sports Cards
Niekro, Wakefield and more!
!
Not logged in [Login - Register]
go to bottom

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: The Amazing Amazon
KnucklerHQ-Dave
Wrote the Book on the Knuckler

Posts 1859
Registered 7-21-2002
Location Barre, Mass.

Mood: Wicked!

posted on 4-8-2006 at 01:44 PM Reply With Quote
The Amazing Amazon

Not the river... the really important Amazon.
They've just set up a "plog", a personal blog for authors who can post just like on a blog, including reviews they've gotten for the book (HINT!) and general book and author information. This could be sort of a substitute for the knucklebook website, especially if there was no knucklebook website. Most authors won't set up a site devoted to just one book, and they often have no website at all devoted to themselves. Long ago, I discovered the magic of the internet when it comes to connecting people. So, as an additional communication tool, it's a fabulous idea.

Don't think I'll abandon the www.knucklebook.com website; it's too easy to work with, and the Amazon thing will exist in addition to whatever I post here and on the book's website. And www.knucklebook.com is popping up high in a variety of searches, so I'd be nuts to drop that.

Expect some duplication because some potential k-ball fans will find one and not another one. I do find features of the Amazon site pretty handy, and I'll take full advantage of it.

Due to their rules, they have to verify that I wrote the book and everything's cool with my publisher, Ivan R. Dee, and that'll take a few days. So expect it up and running later next week.

--Dave C.

Message to Bill O'Reilly: Sorry, but THIS is the "No Spin Zone!"

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   KnucklerHQ-Dave 's Aim

New Reply

go to top

The opinions expressed in these forums are those of the respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of this site's administrators.