Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Card Blowout
neohesh
Rookie

[*] posted on 7-11-2008 at 10:31 PM
Card Blowout

i have 2 books (1 1/2 inch ring binders) full of valuable cards for sale. i have a few from the 1977 Tops series with Reggie Jackson, Steve Carlton, Willie Stargell, etc.... i also have A-Rod rookies(2 @ $25.00 a piece), Jeter rookies, Manny Ramirez rookies, as well as McGwire, Griffey Jr., Maddux, Clamens, Schilling, Nolan Ryan, Randy Johnson, Barry Bonds, Frank Thomas, Mike Piazza, Carlos Delgado and MANY others. all in all this collection would be valued into the thousands. ALL cards are in good - mint condition.

I do not have the time to sort through all these cards and price them all, but i have purchased a Beckett magazine and priced a few, and the ones i priced were good.

I have no problem getting rid of both of these notebooks for less value than thy are worth, even right now when the market is down for trading cards.

I will answer any questions any of you have about them, can provide pics of various cards you want to see, and will make a safe exchange through paypal (or whatever you would like)

make an offer by sending me an e-mail to Neohesh@hotmail.com

This is legit, no scam. just dont want these hanging around my house anymore.

Thanks,

Josh

[Edited on 7-12-2008 by neohesh]

Go To Top