Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Advice to shop wedding dresses
wesayingv6
Rookie

[*] posted on 3-2-2019 at 04:58 AM
Advice to shop wedding dresses

Who said you had to spend a fortune on ​a wedding dress?
I ​for one don’t believe it. Granted, I may be a little biased as I took the risk ​of ordering my ultra affordable wedding gown ​on eBay. Affordable doesn’t mean cheap or tacky. It means you get a quality bridal gown at a price point that fits your budget.
If the ​gowns on our list of Wedding Dresses under $1000 haven’t quite matched up to your dream dress, don’t worry. There are many top online shops that offer amazing wedding gowns at all different price points.
Note: Prices and policies listed below are an indication only,winter wedding dresses. Always check with the online shop to confirm up-to-date information.
Let’s take a look at our guide to the best places to buy a wedding dress, starting with…
1) Azazie
Ever dreamt of having your own high quality bridal gown made to order?
Try a company called Azazie. Each of their gowns are cut and sewn to order just for you the minute you place your order, no matter if it is a standard size or custom-sized gown.
They offer many different styled dresses and have many different color options. If you are unsure about colors, fabric or fit, they also offer swatch samples and sample try-ons.
They also offer bridesmaids and mother-of-the-bride dresses.
Returns: Mostly custom items, it is understandable that these pieces would be final sale. Non-custom pieces must be returned within 10 days of delivery to you.
Budget: $199-$799
2) Amyya is all about eliminating appointments and salespeople, giving you the ability to try your dress on in the comfort of your home. Heck, throw a party if you want to!
We absolutely love this model. Simply try on a dress at home using their bride box — free with any purchase, or $49 per gown.
Amyya give brides the experience she never had: order a luxury gown that is also customizable (think color changes, additional sleeve or bows).
They source the finest fabrics and materials, and each gown is designed by top artisans. After customizing your own gown through their website, it is made-to-order in 2-3 b weeks.
Returns: As gowns are custom-made to order, gowns cannot be returned after purchase. But with the added bonus of having tried on your sample gown, there really should be no need to return.
Budget: Prices range from $49 to $500

(To be continued)
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top