The Card Board

How to write an essay?
bettydawson - 12-10-2021 at 09:14 AM

What is an essay?
An essay is a prose essay of small volume and free composition, expressing individual impressions and considerations on a particular issue or question, and knowingly does not claim to be a determining or exhaustive interpretation of the subject. It assumes expression by the author of his point of view, subjective personal evaluation of the subject of reasoning, gives an opportunity for non-standard (creative), original coverage of the 99 papers reviews.
The purpose of the essay consists in the development of such skills as independent creative thinking and written presentation of one's own thoughts.
Writing an essay allows the author to learn how to clearly and competently formulate thoughts, structure information, use basic concepts, highlight cause-and-effect connections, illustrate experiences with relevant examples, and argue their conclusions.
How to write a history essay?
Decide on the topic of the essay: it should be, first of all, interesting to you. Also, when choosing a topic, make sure that you can pick up historical facts and arguments for your position. Make an outline of the essay according to the cause-and-effect relationships and the logic of the narrative.
Think through the arguments "for" and "against". Logically correct inferences, historical facts are used as arguments. As a rule, the essay contains 2-3 arguments.
Choose the style of the essay: it is most often recommended to write in a journalistic or scientific style.
Structure of the essay
Cover page
Introduction. Begin the essay with an introduction in which you justify why you chose this particular topic. Then disclose the relevance of the topic and identify the positions of different authors on the proposed problem.
Main part. This part involves argumentation and analysis, as well as justification of the thesis, based on the available data and positions on the issue. Give your point of view and its confirmation with the selected arguments, relying on historical facts, journalistic and literary sources or social experience. During the construction of the essay it is necessary to remember that one paragraph should contain only one statement and the corresponding proof.
The conclusion summarizes the essay or once again makes an explanation of what is stated in the main body. You can end the essay with a rhetorical question or an address to the reader. However, it would be better to write a clear conclusion from the above arguments, confirming your attitude towards the problem.
Evaluation Criteria
Knowledge and understanding of theoretical material.
Analysis and evaluation of information. The historical sources on which a competition paper is based can be very different. All documents have to be thoroughly commented and critically analyzed. That is, in fact, the main criterion for evaluating entries, although the jury will no doubt value new and valuable historical material as well as a participant's ability to articulate their ideas.
Erudition: Knowledge and a logical presentation of facts, familiarity with the names of famous historians.
Judgment construction:

Formalization of the work.
Work must be provided with a title page. The volume of the work from 3 to 5 pages of printed text font Times New Roman 14, interval - 1.5. Obligatory bibliography: all sources, which you have used and to which you refer
Related Resources:
How to write an essay that will help you get into Stanford
Write an essay that Mark Zuckerberg would envy
How to Write an Essay in English - Examples of English Essays
How to write an essay in German: structure, expressions, simple techniques for writing a good text, as well as an example of a ready-made essay. Read about all this in our material.

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 07:41 AM

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Zonnepanelen installateur Aartselaar

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 07:43 AM

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Zonnepanelen kopen

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 07:44 AM

This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas Zonnepanelen installateur Antwerpen

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:34 AM

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Zonnepanelen installateur Leuven

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:36 AM

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. Zonnepanelen installateur Arendonk

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:38 AM

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Zonnepanelen installateur Antwerpen

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:40 AM

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Zonnepanelen installateur Baarle-Hertog

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:41 AM

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Zonnepanelen installateur Limburg

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:42 AM

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! Zonnepanelen installateur Balen

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:44 AM

A debt of gratitude is in order for giving late reports with respect to the worry, I anticipate read more. Zonnepanelen installateur Hasselt

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:45 AM

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Zonnepanelen installateur Beerse

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:47 AM

I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Zonnepanelen installateur Herentals

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:48 AM

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Zonnepanelen installateur Boechout

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:49 AM

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Zonnepanelen installateur Geel

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:51 AM

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Zonnepanelen installateur Berlaar

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:52 AM

I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing Zonnepanelen installateur Genk

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:55 AM

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Zonnepanelen installateur Bonheiden

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:56 AM

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Zonnepanelen installateur

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:58 AM

This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. Zonnepanelen installateur Boom

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 08:59 AM

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Zonnepanelen installateur Lier

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 09:00 AM

Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. Zonnepanelen installateur Bornem

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 09:02 AM

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Zonnepanelen installateur Laakdal

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 09:03 AM

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. Zonnepanelen installateur Borsbeek

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 09:05 AM

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Zonnepanelen installateur Kontich

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 09:06 AM

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily Zonnepanelen installateur Brasschaat

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 09:08 AM

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Zonnepanelen installateur Kasterlee

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 09:09 AM

Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback. Zonnepanelen installateur Brecht

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 09:11 AM

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Zonnepanelen installateur Kapellen

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 09:12 AM

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Zonnepanelen installateur Dessel

lifelink - 1-9-2022 at 09:14 AM

We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. Zonnepanelen installateur Kalmthout

walis - 1-13-2022 at 11:57 AM

thank you so much

العاب بنات
figurine naruto
jeu concours
figurine dragon ball
figurine one piece
https://narutoshop.fr
digital marketing oujda